EVERYBODY IS EXPECTED TO CO-CREATE THE NOTES.
TZM meeting [Nov_Sat_24_11_2018 ]
- Expected meeting duration: 1 hour
LINK TO LAST MEETING NOTES:
LINK TO NEXT MEETING NOTES (ADD DATE AND PLATFORM):
AGENDA (OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO ADD TO UNTIL MEETING STARTS ON THE HOUR)
(each item should have a conculsion added to summary after 20 minutes )
--The importance of the COMM Protocol and the need for everyone to follow it and teach it. (Mark Advertise GE Enoch)
Set up of a motherpad with links to all the meetings notes.
-- The NHRM (TZM) "contact list" to keep us all connected https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d2Z-nor6lfUA7Ztso3hO0OF6UThqnd92eY979VT0VI8/edit# (Mark Enoch)
ATENDEES (ADD YOUR NAME)
Mark GE Enoch (Advertise)
Jeremy Blankenship (MidnightMechanic)
SPEAKERS CUE (EACH SPEAKER GETS 2 MIN) add your name to the bottom of the list, strike through when you have spoken
PROGRESS REPORTS (SUMMARIZE YOUR RECENT WORK)
Mark RBE Enoch: I recently wrote the note pad describing the NHRM (TZM) Comm Protocol
I have been downloading multiple Gift Economy videos by Sebastian and Tio and then uploading them to facebook and getting hundreds of views. I also frequently remind people on facebook to keep getting people to watch Moving Forward. I watched Moving Forward with a friend. I handed out dozens of Gift Economy flyers at the Faircoop meeting and in the street. A bunch of people joined the local telegram Gift Economy telegram groups because of that. I have been practicing the guitar and the Gift Economy songs. I donated 400€ to Tio and am trying to convince him, Perry and Colin to come to our meetings. I spoke about the GE and Universal Basic Services to the editor of Cañamo, an important canabis magazine that played an important part in the legalization movement. I am working at updating the spanish TZM webpage. I spammed the DIY Transition Plan to Extinction Rebellion Facebook and Twitter accounts.
I am beggining two video projects, a series on how to raise awareness and another on Free Collaboration Networks
A town neerby has installed an outdoor refridgerator for people to feely give and take food (Gift space FCN)
Thaidaree (Zlatko): currently exploring passively. Trying to connect on one sustainability conference happening this weekend in Dublin to see how the community thinks. http://www.rebelnews.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/marxism-online-pdf.pdf
Jeremy Blankenship (MidnightMechanic): handed out Money Free Party business cards, got excellent reception to the ideas of a money free world
Michal Mauser: released new development version of Copiosis. Tested Riot.im with Juuso (problems). Working on simple infoweb for short today's solutions intended for new people which I'm going to advertise with money after. Worked 15 hours weekly on average this year on TZM related things.
Gary Kent: I have been having long time discussions with Remzi of Common Planet concerning money. https://common-planet.org/ We made about a 5 hour video chat that was recorded by Remzi and should be uploaded to YouTube soon. Contact was made through the TZM Global twitter feed.
- For last few weeks i've been mostly working on the Collabthings project (It will be like global redesign institute and more). I think I figured out how to create decentralized applications for the movement. More information http://collabthings.org/2018/11/24/desktop-app-for-decentralized-applications.html
- - I'm increasingly finding spiral dynamics/integral theory important to the movement. I'll try to find a good link added here.
- - Decided to go forward with the project we havve selected to work on. We will try start using our "non-profit" to gather money to support working for the movement.
- - We met Lawrence and Clifford in Helsinki and it was fun and great :)
GENERAL NOTES (minutes)
-We all agreed with the Comm Protocol
-We discussed our progress
--We discussed the global redesign institute
--we discussed the risks of bein PSYOPed and sabotaged and the possible solution of creating a team to disagree with comments and posts that we find dangerous or destructive for the movement.
TASKS (ASSIGN NAME AND DUE DATE TO EACH TASK)
permanent task of preparing etherpad for next meeting and posting it and this meetings notes in the news-and-devolpment channel:
- create a linkedin group to connect some of the TZM people (Zlatko)
-create a motherpad for all the meetings notes (Mark) https://board.net/p/New_Human_Rights_Movement_assembly_motherpad
-post an announcemnt on TZM Twitter for the Comm Protocols after review
- create etherpads for the next meetings
-propose a admin role description (responsabilities)
permanent link: https://etherpad.net/
permanent link: https://etherpad.net/p/TZM_meeting_template
CHAT and OTHER COMMENTS
INTRODUCTIONS/RESUMÉS OF ATENDEES
Mark RBE Enoch (Advertise the GE): See Mark GE Enoch here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d2Z-nor6lfUA7Ztso3hO0OF6UThqnd92eY979VT0VI8/edit#
Jeremy Blankenship (MidnightMechanic)
I've been involved in the RBE community for 4, going on 5 years, recently got involved with Copiosis and been helping Perry Gruber with advertizing through business cards and setting up conference call meetings every so often when necessary. For now, I've been working on a nomadic 3rd gen Camaro with a planned biohydroen Diesel install sometime in the near future, with step by step videos on my Youtube channel on how to build a converted car over to Diesel for cheap, especially for GM platforms. Currently in video production on how to fix car problems on the cheap, trying to expand my channel to different genres. Planning on using the car for ridesharing purposes. Based out in the country, not too far from Amanda, Ohio.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2wBG69FxNk8BW3-30YmuNg Midnight Mechanic channel
Thaidaree (Zlatko): https://keybase.io/thaidaree links to most of the services I'm connected on. No chapter connections in Dublin, but I move around a lot. I work in health industry as a computer developer.
I've been active in TZM Czech Republic since 2011 doing mostly IT stuff, translations and few lectures. I'm administrering (wordpress) website, Mumble (opensource Teamspeak), Redmine (opensource Trello), Mediawiki, internet radio and other Linux related things. Lately I've been working on RBE simulation program and Copiosis moneyless economy implementation which can be tested.
- I've been a member of TZM finnish chapter for three years now. I'm planning to use more and more time to support TZM and Koto in the following years. I'm a software developer and I'm working currently on these projects:
- - Koto coop https://kotocoop.org/
- - Collabthings https://www.facebook.com/collabthings/
- - TZM developers #tzm_developers on Discord and Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/HJFMZkrHRwNOSYVZAqDCIQ
- - tzm.community on Github https://github.com/TZMCommunity
- Contact info: jeukku at scuttlebutt/Patchwork, Discord jeukku (Juuso V)#0001, juusos_email, Telegram https://t.me/jeukku, Steemit https://steemit.com/@jeukku, DTube https://d.tube/#!/c/jeukku
- Just stumbled across the discord while on the TZM subreddit and found this meeting. I tried to join a chapter years ago but was unable to due a system error of some sort, but I've been educating myself on the train of thought via the books, and youtube videos TZM has published. I've been speaking to friends, family, coworkers, etc. about this for the past 3 years and am studying to become an IoT engineer so that I can contribute to the transition.